Phil Nugent to Present Webinar on “LinkedIn Strategies for Lawyers”
On Thursday, June 26, 2014, in conjunction with Lorman Education Services, Phil Nugent of NCG Strategic Marketing will present a live webinar entitled, “LinkedIn Strategies for Lawyers.”
LinkedIn is an incredibly powerful business development tool for all professionals and businesspeople, but it is all too often undervalued and underutilized, especially by lawyers. In this webinar, Phil will provide a detailed understanding of why LinkedIn is so valuable, and how lawyers can use it in the most efficient and productive way possible.
Special attention will be paid to issues of critical interest to attorneys, including recommended personal settings, privacy controls and ethics concerns.
Specific topics in this 90-minute presentation will include the following:
- Common Misconceptions About LinkedIn
- The Reality of LinkedIn
- Top Reasons Why Lawyers Should Embrace LinkedIn
- The Most Commonly Debated LinkedIn Issue
- Getting Started: Settings, Privacy Controls and Paid Options
- Best Practices for Completing Your Profile
- Growing and Managing Your Connections
- Leveraging LinkedIn’s Database
- Skills, Endorsements, Lawyers, and Ethics
- Getting Social With Updates and Publishing
- Leveraging Groups
- Company Pages
- What’s Next for LinkedIn
Phil, a non-practicing attorney, has been active on LinkedIn since 2005. He has trained businesspeople and professionals in LinkedIn best practices since 2007.
The webinar will take place from 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Mountain Time on June 26. For those who cannot attend the live webinar, a recording is available as an audio CD, MP3 download or on-demand.
Find out more by visiting www.lorman.com/live-webinar/393788. You can register online or by calling 1-866-352-9539.
Trackback from your site.