On Thursday, June 26, 2014, in conjunction with Lorman Education Services, Phil Nugent of NCG Strategic Marketing will present a live webinar entitled, “LinkedIn Strategies for Lawyers.”
LinkedIn is an incredibly powerful business development tool for all professionals and businesspeople, but it is all too often undervalued and underutilized, especially by lawyers. In this webinar, Phil will provide a detailed understanding of why LinkedIn is so valuable, and how lawyers can use it in the most efficient and productive way possible.
Special attention will be paid to issues of critical interest to attorneys, including recommended personal settings, privacy controls and ethics concerns.
Specific topics in this 90-minute presentation will include the following:
- Common Misconceptions About LinkedIn
- The Reality of LinkedIn
- Top Reasons Why Lawyers Should Embrace LinkedIn
- The Most Commonly Debated LinkedIn Issue
- Getting Started: Settings, Privacy Controls and Paid Options
- Best Practices for Completing Your Profile
- Growing and Managing Your Connections
- Leveraging LinkedIn’s Database
- Skills, Endorsements, Lawyers, and Ethics